- No refunds shall be given for tickets purchased online, except in the event that the performance is canceled by Stage 62.
- Tickets purchased online may be released and resold by Stage 62 if not claimed within 10 minutes of the opening curtain of the performance.
- Tickets purchased online may be exchanged for another performance of the same production or for an equal value of tickets to a different production.
- If the tickets are in your possession, they must be returned to Stage 62 before an exchange can be issued. Our mailing address is: Stage 62, PO Box 462, Carnegie PA 15106.
- Exchange requests must be made at least 48 hours prior to the original performance date and time of the ticket purchase.
- All exchanges are subject to availability. Special seating requests will be considered but not guaranteed.
- In the event of a canceled performance, all tickets purchased online will be eligible for refund or exchange. Each patron shall be notified as soon as possible of the cancellation, and be given the option to request a refund or an exchange.
- Refunds shall be processed electronically, and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be credited via secure electronic transaction.
- Exchanges shall be issued as per the exchange policy written above.